Wednesday 30 December 2015

Start of something new...

Well 2016 is almost upon us already, another year has almost past.  So much has happened this year, that it has just flown by. I have decided that 2016 is the year to start being a lot more frugal and thrifty with money matters, I have goals to achieve for the future years ahead, so 2016 will be the starting block.

Well where do I begin? I`ve made a list of goals to aim for, these are achievable, but will need time, patience and winning the lottery LOL!.  To start with, I really need to sort through the mountain of paperwork, that is scattered everywhere, mainly bills of course.  So this will be my first port of call, to sort through and throw out what isn`t needed  (I`m a bit of a hoarder and have a tendency to keep old instruction manuals of items that have long gone).  Then organise the paperwork somehow, to start of my journey. So for now wishing you all a Happy New 2016 and I`ll see you on the other side.

               
                      Mrs B
                    xx

No comments:

Post a Comment