Sunday 3 January 2016

Happy New Year everyone.

Well, 2016 has started well.  The Christmas decorations have been packed away and I`ve given the home an early `mini` spring clean, this is ready for next week when everybody should go back to school and work and I can also get back to some sort of  routine.  My mountain of paperwork has been reduced greatly and the important bills etc. have been sorted into their own folders, so I`m ready to go through these, when I come to doing my S.O.A (statement of affairs) which is a statement of my incomings and outgoings for the household.

My S.O.A is my first building block to becoming more frugal and thrifty and then I`ll be able to sort out my goals for this year.

I know one of my goals, I really want to have a go at growing more at home and my F.I.L has an allotment, which is quite close to home, so I want to try and have a go up there, if time allows. Food shopping is becoming more and more expensive every year, so more veg growing, will be the way to go.


                        Mrs B
                            xx

No comments:

Post a Comment